Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Must source and recruit Talents/Streamers using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media
• Effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job.
• Throughout this process, they develop relationships with prospective talent.
• Seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
• Select hiring criteria and advise their candidates beforehand.
• They review portfolios, ability to perform and assess efficiency.
• Must also complete all pre-screening and screening activities for prospective employees, which may include calling completing trial screens
• Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as assist with the orientation process.
• They work closely with the Human Resources department during this phase.
• This may include having previously worked in that industry or attending media related events in order to gather such knowledge, as well as learning from higher managers.
• It’s important to understand the working policies in order to get the knowledge of user engagements on platform
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to build good relationships
• Motivated and ambitious
• Requires good time management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
• Should have good content writing skills
For Further Details Contact at
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.