Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager (Land Development)
- To Collect Land information from various way.
- To visit Land and collect picture.
- Market survey of prospective land.
- Meeting with landowners & identify landowners' demand.
- To prepare costing sheet as per FAR (Floor Area Ratio).
- To prepare proposal letter.
- To build up relationship with landowners.
- To follow up the landowner's time to time.
- To prepare draft copy of Deed of Agreement.
- To prepared draft copy of Power of Attorney.
- To collect Land papers from landowners and land feasible note about prospect land.
- Meet target as assign by Management.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Land, Land Law
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age at least 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.