Specialist, Digital Platform; Skills Development Programme
- Maintain project timeframes, prepare budget estimates and status reports for SDP's all technology-based projects. Initially, the Online Career Hub project is the highest priority.
- Engage relevant stakeholders and coordinate between tech team and programme team to establish shared responsibility during pilots/PoC of tech products.
- Guide the development and implementation partners and project team members for the development of proper documentation, reports, interfaces, application extensions, and master data preparation & conversion.
- Communicate stakeholders for maximizing product feedback in order to ensure programme's active participation in the solution development phase.
- Provide major guidance to the internal PMU team and relevant tech team to prepare rollout of tech pilot and large scale special projects. Ensure relevant stakeholders and end users are properly trained to adopt and use the product.
- Work with SDP's senior leadership team to develop implementable roadmaps for adopting technology based solutions for SDP.
- Take over the project from the vendor after completion of their contract and guide an internal team to continue further development of the product.
- Support SDP's Product and Data team in analytics to find out the important insights to improve operational efficiency and project design.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time and conduct risk assessments for existing and upcoming projects.
- Provide leadership and advice team to prepare reference manuals, product prototyping, concept notes, product overview/portfolio, product promotional content/video/events, technical overviews, brochures, newsletter etc.
- Guide the UAT development & ensuring UAT implementation by internal QA engineers
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- At least 3 year(s)
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.