Officer/ Executive - Maintenance (For Garments Factory)
- Analyze problems or deficiencies and develop solutions to resolve them and having knowledge of Industrial (Garments, Sewing & Other) machine repairing, sourcing, visiting and evaluation of potential suppliers;
- Conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance service;
- Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production run;
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhance performance and product quality;
- Attend PP Meeting;
- Ensure zero breakdown in all sewing area;
- Attend sample review meeting;
- Maintain Preventive Maintenance Schedule;
- Any other task assigned by management.
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Maintenance, Mechanical, mechanical maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and working ability, as a team member.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented mindset for assigned responsibilities.
- Pro-active and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Have Machine technical and special M/C knowledge.
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.