Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager(Yarn Procurement)
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and procurement management policies
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency; update the status with all Yarn supplies and cross check with the concern sales team that all items are enlisted and ready to delivery to the customer.
- Maintain Vendors assessment. Continuously developing a pool of good vendors and building a long-term sustainable relationship with them.
- Conduct a market survey on a regular basis.
- Developing proper MIS for monitoring & control of all indents, Purchase orders, supplier performance, and circulating the same on a regular basis.
- Negotiate, Re-negotiate vendor contracts in favor of the company.
- Develop strong, functional relationships with key suppliers at home and abroad.
- Source potential suppliers on a regular basis, Evaluating Suppliers' qualification & proposals through comparative study and preparation of Purchase Orders.
- Ensure that all practices are consistent with company guidelines and regulations.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Proven work experience as a sourcing or procurement key person of Yarn and other office supplies;Excellent verbal & written communication;Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment;Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships;
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.