Assistant Officer - Finance
Assistant Officer - Finance is mainly responsible for supporting with the transactional activities in the financial management according to SCI policies and procedure and assisting in establishing effective financial system for rendering effective support to program and management teams in Cox's Bazar Area Office. S/he assists in monitoring and reviewing time sheet transactions and map charging details in consultation with the respective program teams and inter-country transactions and map charging details in consultation with Senior Manager - Finance. S/he also coordinates with program teams to collect and fine-tune FD-6 & FD-7 budgets and to prepare and review Scheme of Delegation (SOD) before submission for review of Senior Manager - Finance. Apart from full-fledged facilitation in financial reporting system, the post holder also supports in financial transactions processes by making timely adjustment of advances, supports in the screening of payments to vendors, suppliers, volunteers and casual workers, and contributes in monthly cash-flow and cash request projections for office expenditures. The incumbent works closely with area office team members to realize their prospective activities and service requirement and directly reports to Senior Manager - Finance in order to ensure timely delivery of financial services and supports.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- At least 1 to 2 years working experience in finance, accounting and/or business services function, preferably in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- Knowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Working knowledge of Tax/VAT calculation and regulatory compliance
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Accounting procedure and practice in managing computerized Accounting System with International NGOs and Donor Agencies
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different purposes
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and can work as part of a team
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.