UX / Web Graphics Designer
We are looking for a Mid-Level UX Designer having 3 to 5 years of experience, to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience.
In this role, you will work with our Senior UX Designer to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Clearly write down and maintain documentation of user interviews
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work on UI to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS to design developer-friendly mockups
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.