Business Development officer
Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Business Development Officer build connections on behalf of the company.
2. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain the verbal and written correspondence with stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoice for the service provided to the client and making sure timely recovery.
6. Resolving the disputes or issues in the process of settlement of invoice.
7. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to the colleagues.
Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 - Rs45,000.00 per month
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.