Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Sourcing & Headhunting potential candidates on niche platforms, like Linkedin
- Possess specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes
- Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our technical positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Process specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- On board new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Preference will be given to the candidates having at least 3-5 years of working experience with IT/software firms.
- Proactively initiate new client relationships and leverage existing partnerships
- Follow up and qualify new business leads and identify and prioritize growth opportunities
- Manage client and prospect meetings and presentations
- Maintain a high level of performance at all times
- Forecast and drive revenue growth
- Minimum of 2 years experience of IT-Focused role
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Marketing or related field or comparable work experience
- Knowledge of key platforms and channels in marketing, including but not limited to social media, paid media, search engine, email, influencer and others
- A solid track record of developing successful relationships with senior-level decision makers
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet corresponding deadlines
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.