Software Engineer (Laravel)
- Designing and creating engineering specifications for software programs and applications.
- Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans.
- Site maintenance, identification of necessary enhancements, graphics updates, and development of new sections as appropriate.
- Perform updates and creative work in collaboration with the existing graphic design team.
- Suggesting & Designing prototypes, and proofs-of-concept.
- Set and enforce standards that ensure site accessibility for all users.
- Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
- Using PHP, need to develop and maintain new sites and applications for clients.
- Work closely with the team to build and create new sites
- Rapidly implement features, fix bugs, and solve production problems
- Strong command of MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Knowledge of working with tableless XHTML layouts.
- Must be a good database engineer, who is also able to develop complex SQL statements.
- Excellent knowledge of web applications like CMS, eCommerce, and Blog.
- Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts, and portals.
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML and JSON documents.
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development
- Experience with SQL-Less databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, etc
- Must be a technology lover.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language (Spoken and Written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.