Travel Consultant / Agent
Emenac is looking for Travel Agent for UK based shift - Afternoon.
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
- Making and confirming bookings, often via a Global Distribution System (computerized central reservation system).
- Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
- Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
- Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients’ circumstances.
- Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
- Ongoing training with other team members and management.
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.