1) Prepare meals in private homes according to employers' recipes or tastes, handling all meals for the family and possibly for other household staff.
2) Stock, organize, and clean kitchens and cooking utensils.
3) Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
4) Serve meals and snacks to employing families and their guests.
5) Plan menus according to employers' needs and diet restrictions.
6) Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.
7) Peel, wash, trim, and cook vegetables and meats, and bake breads and pastries.
8) Direct the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.
9) Specialize in preparing fancy dishes and/or food for special diets.
For more Details contact us:
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.