SIIC FIRST- Officer-Admin-IITKDF
IIT Kanpur Development Foundation (IITKDF) is hiring for Admin-Officer with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
IIT Kanpur Development Foundation (IITKDF) is a Section 8, not-for-profit, company established by IIT Kanpur with the purpose of engaging with external stakeholders like Alumni, Corporates, Foundations, and Philanthropists in India and across the globe, and raising funds to meet its
long-term growth aspirations.
Such offices are called ‘development offices’ in universities of global repute and usually have staffing in the ratio of 1 for every 1,000 alumni. Eventually, the IITKDF would aspire to have a staffing of about 40 employees to reach this global standard.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring procurement of necessary office supplies for the functioning of the office.
- Ensuring that all the team members have access to the necessary resources required to function and that the office functions effectively.
- Managing the attendance and leave record data for all the staff members of IITKDF.
- Supporting the office by managing the travel bookings of IITKDF staff members.
- Managing all the vendors and service providers of IITKDF.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders within the IITK ecosystem to ensure the effective function of the office. This would include setting up the internet access, computer systems, printers, electricity, etc.
- Provide Assistance to the CEO in the management of his calendar, meetings, and travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed National / International University / Institute.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar profile.
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken and written).
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Good Team Player with high energy willing to work in a start-up environment.
Base Location: Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
- As and when required, across the country for project monitoring and execution as well as for coordination with geographically distributed teams.
The interested candidates can write a cover note highlighting their relevant experience and strengths for this position with the following details :
Total relevant experience:
Expected CTC: (Negotiable/ Non- Negotiable)
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.