* Must be an Active Personality
* Must be an excellent Communicator and have flexibility in approaches
* Can lift up and hold children
* Exhibit excellent Art techniques
* Must have patience and compassion for children who are Deaf
* Must have a higher level of comprehension in planning lessons properly
* Must be punctual in preparing materials for lessons 1 week ahead of time
* Must be able to multitask
* Show team work spirit
* Possess the ability to balance solutions against complaints
* Exhibit excellent skills in organization techniques and management of files, workloads, and outside errands
* Harness the potential to be punctual and regular in attendance and duties
* Excellent Language Skills in Written and Spoken components of Urdu and English are preferred.
* Must be willing to be flexible in communication with community and special population of deaf children.
For more information Contact us:
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.