- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites and plugins using the best industry practices and standards.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- In depth Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions actions and hooks.
- PSD to Wordpress & plugin development.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues and server management (WHM/cPanel).
- Capability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Great verbal and written communication skills. | SEO is a plus.
Apply at email@example.com with subject line "Wordpress Developer".
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.