Manager Media & Communication
Specific Duties, Responsibilities, and Account abilities:
- Implement a strategic plan that is aligned with broader corporate communication and marketing priorities that supports service delivery and revenue generation efforts across all lines of service
- Responsible for carrying out the communications and marketing functions in and around the region to drive results for Joyland Pvt Ltd.
- Works to raise the visibility of the Joyland Pvt Ltd to help communities understand how to access Joyland Pvt Ltd services and supports revenue generation across all parts of the organization.
- Position works in close collaboration with divisional field marketing, local fundraising, DRR, Health and Safety and volunteer management staff to provide communication and marketing support
- Acts as on-the –record spokesperson when appropriate and supports the management as the face of the PRCS through media visibility, interviews coaching and preparations, etc. Leads and supports all Public Affairs activities.
- Ensures that duty is delegated to appropriately trained staff or PRCS volunteers. Supports Public Affairs efforts at National & International Level.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for PRCS that reflects the priorities of the organization and is aligned with the corporate social media strategy of PRCS. Participate in the distribution and preparation of press materials. Produce relevant local content for social platforms.
- Supports management level internal and external communication initiatives related to Marketing & Fundraising activities.
- Develops brand and creative content to support a variety of activities and advertising material used in external publications and media placements. Coordinates resources necessary for the delivery of online and direct mail/direct response programs.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Competent Authority.
Qualification and Experience
- Masters degree /16 years education from HEC recognized Institution/University in Communication, Business Administration, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years communications and/or marketing experience required. Account Management experience desirable. Experience working with media as an on-the-record spokesperson is preferred.
- Maximum age limit upto 45 years.
- Demonstrated experience managing and interacting with the public social media platforms for an organization is required. Experience with marketing during major national and international disasters preferred.
- Working knowledge across a broad spectrum of marketing functions is required, including Brand and Creative Marketing, Direct Mail and Email Marketing, web based services and mobile applications.
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) required. Strong teamwork and collaboration required. Photography and videography skills would be highly preferred.
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.