Project Manager Professional Services
Candidate is required to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for leading and driving the New accounts on-boarding / transition into our environment
- Ensure satisfaction of client expectations and that company processes and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Establish and manage relationships that may include internal employees and client employees
- Need to work in collaboration with Sales, CRM, Operations, IT Support and Product Development Teams to help in implement changes required by a Client, or to seek out information.
- Welcome call with an intro key steps that will be involved to get the client live for billing
- Send initial documentation to collect details of client and then coordinate with internal departments to make the clients live on targerted timelines.
- Schedule trainings with client and providing adequate education, training and knowledge base to clients for their smooth operations.
- Get updates from Operations, IT Support and Product Development Teams time to time in order to escalate the overall transition of new accounts.
- Maintain a client relationship from project kickoff to go live date
- Implement and act in accordance with MTBC's information security and privacy policies
- Ensure compliance with information security responsibilities specific to your job role
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.