Senior Pay Per Click Specialist
The Senior PPC Specialist will be responsible for launching and optimizing PPC campaigns and will be working as part of the demand generation cohort under marketing.
The role involves monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts and proactively tracking KPIs and producing relevant reports for the management.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience in managing PPC Adwords search and display campaigns for US B2B companies, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing meaningful reports for management
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads)
- Be adept at search, display ads and retargeting campaigns
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Adwords and Google Analytics certifications
- A relevant bachelors qualifications in management, computer science
- At least 3 years in running search and display campaigns for US B2B companies
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.