Video Grapher / Editor
MTBC is looking for a young talented female videographer and video editor to join our Media & Design team in the morning shift. The candidate should be capable to work on multiple video editing tasks like editing and assembling recorded footage; providing raw video clips into a finished project as per supervisor’s vision. The candidate’s created videos should meet good quality standards for broadcasting.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim video segments and put together the sequence
- Adding background music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- The candidate should be a team player who has at-least 2-3 years of experience in relevant field.
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity etc
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Photography skills/experience would be a plus
Note: Qualified candidate will be expected to share references and a portfolio of work that speaks to design ability, production skill, and a desire for teamwork.
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.