UI / UX Designer
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 1 x UI/UX Designer (Web & Mobile) .
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Work with UI engineers and developers to communicate idea/vision
- Prepare low details wire frame for idea and translate approved idea into high definition design drafts
- Test graphics across various media and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with specialization in graphic design
- Very good at sketching / drawing.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in web, mobile UI/UX design, corporate identities.
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
Note: Market competitive remuneration package, on-the-job training from Next bridge Training Institute and exponential career growth opportunity will be provided to the selected candidates.
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.