Programmers Force is a Fintech development company that develops applications for large financial institutes around the world. We provide our expertise to develop alternative finance applications and we are developing our own machine-learning-based fraud prediction system to minimize chargebacks merchants face online. These solutions include Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning-based fraud prediction systems, digital verification solutions, and so on. Mainly we serve our client base in the EU and the States but now we are expanding to introduce these solutions to local markets as well, where the trend is emerging towards digital or branch-less banking. We are looking for an Accountant to join our rapidly growing team in developing and maintaining our quality standards.
Our Office is looking for an Accounts Intern who has the ability for doing the following tasks.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Maintaining Attendance
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Maintaining Purchasing Record
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge of fundamental principles of Accounting and Finance
- Excellent accounting software user
- Deadline oriented and has strong reporting skills
- Data entry management and general math skills
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Critical analysis and argument skills
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Lunch provided
- EOBI Facility
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming - Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local trips.
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Performance-based salary increment
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.