Digital Media Manager
The Digital Media Manager will oversee social media content across multiple digital platforms and will be expected to drive business objectives and opportunities across the channel while partnering with brand marketing to convey stylized editorial content that speaks to product, lifestyle and giving impact. This individual will be an expert on digital media marketing trends to build out social strategies, ideate with internal stakeholders and oversee social content distribution and execution of plans; a visual storyteller with strong communication and writing skills. The resource should have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
About This Role:
Manages company social media channels, including Face book, LinkedIn, Twitter Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Word Press, Sprinkler, etc.).
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Lead generation
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Conducts continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends.
- Monitors and contributes to social media strategy.
- The resource shuold be feasible to work in Night shift (US Timing 9pm - 6am PST). It would be a 5 days job with competitive salary along with complimentary transportation and Health Insurance.
for contact us :
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.