Fashion Designer - Men's Ethnic Wear
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, talented, detail-oriented and highly organized Fashion Designer Men’s (Ethnic wear) with a wide range of skills for multi-faceted role for our organization.
1. Creating or visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
2. Fabric selection according to selected theme and season.
3. Designing of fabric such as shalwar, kameez, kurta’s etc.
4. Designing men’s wear silhouettes and complete range plans.
5. Designing of men’s wear silhouettes according to selected theme
6. Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
7. Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points.
8. Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs.
9. Sourcing, selecting and buying trims and embellishments.
10. Adapting existing designs for mass production.
11. Organizing and Supervising Catalogue shoots garments.
For more Details contact us:
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.