Assistant Manager Clinical Pharmacy
- Rich experience of Clinical round in medium-large tertiary care hospital.
- Excellent knowledge of pharmacotherapy and evidence based therapy.
- Has good knowledge/experience about Drug & Poison Information services, drug evaluation, drug utilization reviews, clinical indicators and best practices, CPOE system, Clinical Decision Support system, ADR monitoring, rational use of antibiotics, drug information resources, multidisciplinary committees (e.g. Antibiotic stewardship committee, P&T Committee etc.) and pharmacy research.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proficient in using Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Registered with pharmacy council (Pakistan)
- Board of Pharmacy certifications or other clinical pharmacy certificate / PG Diploma will be highly preferred.
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.