Assistant Manager IT / Software Developer
The role will be responsible to generate and provide timely and accurate reporting insights and analyses to all the business units. The role will design, develop, test, maintain and support the applications and web for Shifa Foundation. This will require expertise in the Microsoft MIS and BI tools as well as the underlying technologies.
- Design, Development and implementation of management information system and website.
- Responsible for Feature addition and upgradation of deployed ERP.
- Responsible for analyzing organization needs and translating them into system specifications. Analyze system specifications and traslate system requirements to task specifications.
- Responsible for coordination with vendor/development firms for multiple software and website development projects for outsourcing and keeping track of their progress.
- Supervision of implementation and designing of networks and their maintenance.
- Responsible for development, up gradation and maintenance of SF web sites.
- To interact with users to identify computer related needs and provide appropriate software/hardware support applicable to those needs.
- To assist and ensure provision of on-site and remote technical hardware and software support.
- Responsible for supervision of design and deployment of network, and its maintenance.
- To ensure the anti-virus software is always up to date and share necessary information with users regarding potential risks.
- Responsible for supervision of maintenance and upgradation of vPABX
- Responsible for management of MS Exchange Server.
- Supervision of maintenance and up gradation of surveillance systems.
- Supervision of maintenance and upgradation of servers and workstations
- To ensure routine backups are performed as outlined by the Backup & Restore Manual.
- To perform system diagnosis, repair and updates and to ensure data integrity, reliability of automated tasks.
- Ensuring proper logging of IT Equipment by tracking and maintaining accurate inventory.
- To supervise the work of engineering personnel.
- To ensure timely support to the functions in time of troubleshooting and/or other MIS related issues by a prioritization list and logging all requests.
- To provide instruction to staff on the use of computer applications and systems when needed.
- Responsibale for development of reporting tools.
- Responsible for development of user training manuals,
- Any other official tasks assigned by the Executive Director.
- Acquaintance with emerging hardware and software technologies.
- Concepts of OOP, MVC.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to take initiatives. Acquaintance with emerging hardware and software technologies.
- Ability to work with others and to take direction.
- Networking & Troubleshooting skills.
- Flexibility to switch between several projects at once.
- Analytical approach to Problem solving /analyzes.
- Over 2 years demonstrated experience in development of management information systems and monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Experience in working with MIS systems and software for social safety net programs.
- Experience in design and implementation of web-based systems using open source technologies.
- Experience in design and implementation of database management system. Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
for contact us :
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.