- To maintain working bench ready for blood drawing.
- Keep supplies handy all times.
- Welcomes patient in pleasing way.
- To check the requisition slips and lab-specimen slips and identify the patient by using two identifiers.
- Draws blood aseptically and collect in suitable tubes.
- Label all tubes with name, MR No. and date and prepare them for transport.
- To receive specimens other than blood from patients, label and book them in system and make them ready for transport.
- To visit outside LPP to collect blood from the patient.
- Performs all procedures as per infection control policies of the SF/SIH.
- To coordinates with field coordinators for any problems in LPP.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Requests and order supplies to keep them handy and available all times.
- Report of any unforeseen event to line manager immediately.
- Maintains Par level inventory received.
- Works on any shifts as required by the department.
- Conveys the daily attendance to line manager.
- Generate daily patient reports regarding the financial impact.
- Must provide the completed report of tests performed as requested by the patient or coordinate accordingly.
- Responsible for depositing the routine utility bills and informing the line manager with original receipts.
- Maintains book for petty cash flow.
- Any other task assigned by the Manager, Operations - Lab Services.
for contact us :
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.