- Create smart, clean and modern designs to be used across multiple channels.
- Produce quality layouts and design elements under tight timelines.
- Contribute conscientious and deliberate design, in both web and presentation projects, within the framework of our team and company’s brand standards.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Effectively communicate design considerations with peers
- Ensure corporate brand standards are met through use of colors, logos, layout templates where relevant
- Work both independently and collaboratively with front end web developers and designers on multiple projects.
- Proficient with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver) on a PC platform
- General competency using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new skills, technologies and applications
- Ability to handle constructive criticism professionally
- Knowledge of social media sites such as blogs, Facebook, twitter & LinkedIn a plus
- Knowledge of web site design, HTML, SEO and Google Analytics a plus
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest graphic and web design trends, techniques and technologies
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.