Senior Officer - Finance
This position is mainly responsible for providing support on smooth financial transactions at Cox's Bazar Area Office. Responsibilities include, s/he will review vendor/supplier's bills and prepare accounting vouchers on vendor's payments, prepare schedule for deduction of VAT & TAX from supplier's payments and ensure timely deposit of VAT & TAX into Govt. Treasury. S/he will also issue program advances, update advance tracker on a daily basis and prepare monthly cash flow and cash projections consulting with program teams for daily expenditures like volunteers, labors & other lump sum cash payments. The Senior Officer will monitor field cash payments to volunteers/ casual workers, prepare bank reconciliation statement on a monthly basis. S/he will also prepare GLACOS on a daily basis and submit to DM - Treasury & Payables for reviewing, reconcile single account transactions with Agresso and review missing time sheet and post them into Agresso.
- At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4 years of progressive working experience in finance, accounting and/or business services function, preferably in humanitarian response program
- Knowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Accounting procedure and practice in managing computerized Accounting System with International NGOs and Donor Agencies
- Demonstrated work experience and updated knowledge on Tax/VAT is required
- Excellent communication skills in Bangla & English and a bit of Chittagonian is a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills and client support attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different financial management and documentation purposes
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.