Java Architect- (Cloud Native/Azure)
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing applications to Azure and/or AWS
- At least 8 years of Application Architecture Experience (Java Based apps)
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models.
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on-premise to Cloud Platforms).
- Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects to address a goal.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
- Evangelize re-use through the implementation of managed services. Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices
- BS degree in CS or related discipline.
- Azure certification will be a big plus
Confiz Limited is a leading software service & products company specializing in building enterprise, mobile & web solutions. Our services portfolio includes many fortune clients like Walmart, PnG, NCR, Macy's and Microsoft. Our products include PakWheels.com, Pakistan's #1 Automotive Internet Portal and Simplicant.com to name a couple.
Confiz believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work with us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals, and bonuses).
For Further Details Contact at
+92 42 38302021
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.