Business Development Executive - IT
Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle clients’ individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Business development executive in software industry
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience with digital marketing will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encasement
- Fuel Allowance
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment
Your application has been submitted successfully
Email Me Job
Apply for - Upload/Choose documents
Upload your Resume
You Can Upload Image Files (.png, .jpeg or .gif), .pdf and .docx Files.
You Need To Provide At Least Your Resume(.pdf,.docx and .doc) To Submit An Application.