WADIC is looking for an SEO Analyst who is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients.
The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns
- To perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- To provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- To provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- To help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- To assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- To research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- To monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
3+years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required.
For Further Details Contact Us :
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.